Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

From Notting Hill to Platform 9 & 3/4

Notting Hill is one of my favorite movies of all time. Yesterday, I was lucky enough to get to go there. 


Houses with blue doors! Hugh Grant where you at?!



There's always time for a quick chocolate covered waffle. 

I almost bought this shirt, but then I didn't. You're welcome. 







I've always wanted to go to Hillsong Church in Australia. Little did I know that there was a Hillsong London right down the street from the Study Centre! It was so great!

The amazing things you find when just walking around London blow my mind. We were out shopping, and came across a movie set! They were filming a Christmas movie right on the streets!


Speakers Corner in Hyde Park. A place for people with no power or authority whatsoever to come yell their opinions to crowds that gather. 

The real King's Cross Station! Not quite the same as it looks in the movie, because this is just the outside of the station. But still magical!






No comments:

Post a Comment