Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Graduation



The way I felt as college ended is the same way I felt as high school ended. I watched everyone hug and cry and talk about how much they would miss high school. I tried to force a similar emotional breakdown to those that my peers were having - I loved high school and felt I should be equally distraught about it coming to an end - but I just couldn't bring myself to nostalgic tears just yet. I was excited to graduate. I had outgrown high school, and couldn't wait for everything that was next. I wasn't worried about losing touch with my friends, because I knew I had good ones.

College graduation was similar; I was ready to go. I loved my time at Florida State, and couldn't have asked for a better college experience. But I feel like I've outgrown it. I'm ready for the next chapter. We're all ready to be great; to stumble and be amazing at the same time during this next stage of our lives. To the Garnet and the Gold!









"Who's wearing the tiny hat?!"


Some couple-y shots. 



"Which side does this go on?"






"I'm not doing a dumb laying-down picture."





The much awaited Abbey Road picture. 

And, of course, a video of the photo shoot and our Tallahassee homes. 
(Which you have to watch in HD, or it looks like total garbage). 





No comments:

Post a Comment