Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

High Dive


I'm in love. I've completely gone back to my 2008-tween roots by listening to this fan-recorded live video on repeat, but it's all I've got until the album comes out in October. This song is beautiful and a perfect reminder of how inspiring and colorful Andrew's music is. Thank you for always renewing yourself and making more songs for me to surround myself with.

That, and after carefully OUTLINING and PLANNING before just diving into my YA manuscript blindly, I've been writing 1,500 - 2,000 a day this week. This version is so much more mature and composed (even though every few paragraphs I'm like "this is going to need SO much editing"). Just had to get that out there and brag to no one but myself. #3chaptersdone

No comments:

Post a Comment